• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Best Emulator for Dreamcast?

lindbergh

Reaction score
Hi hi! Since I started the thread about DreamCast, I could not stop thinking about the console and the awesome games that it once had. Now, I kinda want to play the games on either my Laptop or my Smartphone. I have heard of Dreamcast emulators for Windows before but I do not know which one to get. Any recommendations? I want an emulator that isn't hard to set up.

Is there also a Dreamcast emulator for Smartphones? I've seen emulators for the PSP and the Nintendo DS. Phones nowadays are pretty powerful and are already capable of runny the games of last generation consoles. If you know a way on how to play DreamCast games on my phone, please reply ASAP.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I assume that you mean for Windows 10 right?

These are the two that I've used and both work 100%:
- NullDC
- DEmul

The best Dreamcast emulator for Android is definitely Reicast. I've used it before on my Samsung and that thing works so well. You will be amazed by how good the games are using it.

Anyway, if you want more information I suggest that you read this page: http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Dreamcast

It should give you everything that you need ;) have fun playing!

lindbergh

Reaction score
Whoa, I never thought that there's an emulator for Android! I'll definitely check this out!

(I'm back! Haha!) Just checked Reicast and was surprised that it's free! The developer says that it's still not perfect but it can already run lots of games. You know what? I downloaded it already. :D

Thanks for recommending emulators for Windows but I don't think I'll be using them since I already downloaded Reicast as you suggested. Cheers!