• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Best CoD Weapons

WarVet

Reaction score
Absolutely right, I can't deny that DRAGUNOV is my all time favorite sniper in COD series. I wish they brought some more awesome snipers in a new series of COD: World WAR II (eagerly waiting).

As much as saying goes I love the Dragunov also. Good reliable Soviet rifle. But I have to say I prefer any assault rifle over a sniper rifle. It's a matter of versatility. It works well both at close and at long distances unlike the rifle that works only at long distance.

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
Yeah true i hope they do too as i would like to try out new weapons. Who know what the might be introducing this time around, am certainly sure it would be awesome!

Definitely, I'm looking forward to their new installment of Call of Duty on November this year. Eagerly waiting for that game because it will bring the old series back again.

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
As much as saying goes I love the Dragunov also. Good reliable Soviet rifle. But I have to say I prefer any assault rifle over a sniper rifle. It's a matter of versatility. It works well both at close and at long distances unlike the rifle that works only at long distance.

As we all know that assault rifles have been featured in every Call of Duty game made till now. Like STG44 or MP44 is my all time favorite assault rifle in COD game series.

airfightermax

Reaction score
The bomber if you know how to use it. I've destroyed many people with those this one and they have killed me with it as well.

Whenever I get into a lobby and see an enemy with this gun, I change to that same weapon and start to expect a good game.

zeedollar

Reaction score
Definitely, I'm looking forward to their new installment of Call of Duty on November this year. Eagerly waiting for that game because it will bring the old series back again.
Looking like November will be the best month ever with a double bonus for me. The new improved call of duty and the Justice League Movie. Yeah... lol

WarVet

Reaction score
As we all know that assault rifles have been featured in every Call of Duty game made till now. Like STG44 or MP44 is my all time favorite assault rifle in COD game series.

The STG44 is a great weapon despite the high recoil (Did you know that it was the ancestor of the AK-47?) I usually favor them because on warzones (Especially one so dynamic as WW2) You never know when you might be surprised. While a shotgun would be ideal at close range they can provide a decent performance both at close and at a mid-long range as well.

valy

Reaction score
Hi, my favorite is CZ75, because this gun it is usually a standard semi-automatic pistol, but it can be upgraded with a forward clip to become a full-auto pistol, I would say it is a unique, and a powerful weapon.