• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Best CoD Weapons

sapett

Reaction score
In your opinion, what are some of the best Call of Duty weapons?

My personal favorite is the ACR from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. This gun had almost no recoil and a good damage output which made it very easy to use in both of the Modern Warfare games. It was really easy to handle and popular among beginners and professionals.

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
I've only really memorised weapon names from Black Ops 1 and 2 because they're the only ones I really focused on as I loved their stories. AUG and Famas in Black Ops 1, M27 or Skorpion EVO in 2.

Martin

Reaction score
The Famas was amazing in BO1 @Criminal and for BO2 I would have to say the AN-94, that thing was an amazing gun.

bleblanc10

Reaction score
I was a sucker for sniping and modern warfare two so my two favorites are the intervention and the ACR.

bleblanc10

Reaction score
Also the mp40 way back in world at war was an overused and even overpowered gun in my opinion.

Jay90

Reaction score
ACR was beast for sure. Doesn't it take forever to unlock?
My favorite would MP40, since I like running around and shooting people.

ValX

Reaction score
My favorite is Spas-12 from Modern Warfare 2. Shotgun is my kind of gun and Spas-12 is the best one out there. It has a high damage, long range, and what made me really love it is that it's a secondary weapon. Spas-12 is just an amazing single-shot-kill secondary gun that is amazingly good for people that love shotguns.

Gladdy

Reaction score
How is nobody mentioning the classical best weapon - the glorious AK-47. That gun was literally the best gun in the Call of Duty 4. Everybody used it and I'm not even kidding. If you had good aim you could just one shot people left and right. ''Oh, look enemy across map'' - use AK-47... ''and he's dead''.

Besides the AK I always loved using SCAR-H. It felt like such a smooth gun that gives enough power to kill all but at the same time, it doesn't have insanely hard to control recoil. I always used silencer with it in Modern Warfare 2. I got so many nukes just using SCAR-H. It was probably my most used weapon.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
My best weapon is the ACR 6.8 in Modern Warfare 3 and the Galil in the Black Ops 1, they are the best, it have a lot of gadgets to make them better and help you and your team. I don't like the snipers but if I choose one it would be L96AJ, it has a long shot and it is very lethal.

MLF

Reaction score
Also the mp40 way back in world at war was an overused and even overpowered gun in my opinion.
Yes, it was widely used by my favorite by far was the STG-44. I racked up killstreak after killstreak with that bad boy. As others have said, the ACR was pretty dominant in most of the titles it was in as well.

In Black Ops 2, I really liked the SWAT IIRC:

Also REALLY enjoyed the crossbow:

And on oldie just to give you all a laugh:

huggy212

Reaction score
I am a fan of call ofduty series but i never got familiarized with their names. My all time favorite weapon is any rifle with a grenade launcher. I dont know i just enjoy using the granade launcher maybe i just love seeing enemies flying because of explosions. I will even pick up 2 different rifle with launcher as my primary and secondary weapons so i will have more ammo of the launcher. I also like rifles with the digital pointer or crosshair because its easier for me to hit hostiles with those

WarVet

Reaction score
I am a fan of call ofduty series but i never got familiarized with their names. My all time favorite weapon is any rifle with a grenade launcher. I dont know i just enjoy using the granade launcher maybe i just love seeing enemies flying because of explosions. I will even pick up 2 different rifles with launcher as my primary and secondary weapons so I will have more ammo of the launcher. I also like rifles with the digital pointer or crosshair because it's easier for me to hit hostiles with those

I just love any weapon with a grenade launcher in any game. The customization is so awesome. It turns one weapon into two. I also love the shotgun unit customization to assault rifles. If I ever was in a war that would be my weapon of choice for sure.

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
Honestly, it's tough to choose from my all-time favorite game series. There are a lot of awesome weapons on Call of Duty game series, but I think I have these arms in my top list.

Rifle TG-44
Shotgun: Trenchgun
SMG: MP40
Machine Gun: Browning
Bolt Action TRS41
Grenades: Tabun Sticky grenade
Pistol: 357 Magnum

zeedollar

Reaction score
I love using any sniper weapon because am kind of addicted to making head-shots. A grenade come in handy to when i want to take out a large group of enemy soldiers. The COD game play is always exciting when you have eventually purchased more effective weapons.

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
I love using any sniper weapon because am kind of addicted to making head-shots. A grenade come in handy to when i want to take out a large group of enemy soldiers. The COD game play is always exciting when you have eventually purchased more effective weapons.

Then you probably gonna love AS50 in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Even I loved all snipers from Call of Duty Series and especially DRAGUNOV and the RSASS, both weapons were killer.

tinkerlove

Reaction score
The Galil, The Hamr. You have the RPD and the Thunder Gun. I also like the Ray Gun, Mark 2 and 3.

zeedollar

Reaction score
Then you probably gonna love AS50 in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Even I loved all snipers from Call of Duty Series and especially DRAGUNOV and the RSASS, both weapons were killer.
Yeah those weapons were really somthing to behold and i must say extreamly effective too. The DRAGUNOV seemed made just for me and i loved it all the way.

fireball916

Reaction score
In modern warfare 3 I remember a gun that I would always use and everyone said it was OP. It was the MP7 I think. It would shoot really fast and I loved the sound it made while silenced. I really liked using the snipers in COD but I really sucked with them. So I ended up using mostly the MP7 and the ACR.

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
Yeah those weapons were really somthing to behold and i must say extreamly effective too. The DRAGUNOV seemed made just for me and i loved it all the way.

Absolutely right, I can't deny that DRAGUNOV is my all time favorite sniper in COD series. I wish they brought some more awesome snipers in a new series of COD: World WAR II (eagerly waiting).

zeedollar

Reaction score
Absolutely right, I can't deny that DRAGUNOV is my all time favorite sniper in COD series. I wish they brought some more awesome snipers in a new series of COD: World WAR II (eagerly waiting).
Yeah true i hope they do too as i would like to try out new weapons. Who know what the might be introducing this time around, am certainly sure it would be awesome!