• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Battlefield 3

Guardian

Reaction score
Anyone play this yet? I played it in Beta. A bit spotty so I didn't buy it. I have been wanting too, just haven't had the motivation to go out and do it.

Anthony

Reaction score
Can I ask what the point for this thread is,I have BattleField 3 is an amazing game.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I didn't like the beta so I didn't buy it.

Guardian

Reaction score
AnthonyUK said:
Can I ask what the point for this thread is,I have BattleField 3 is an amazing game.

Discussion about various topics, this one being Battlefield 3. Kind fo the point of a forum isn't it? :ninja:

Zahreah

Reaction score
On of if not the best games i've ever played.

Its amazing on PC but i still enjoy it on consoles

DancingStick

Reaction score
It is much better on PC in my opinion but I have it for console and it works just as well :p I do have to say I will buying the next Battlefield game for PC alone.

Motion

Reaction score
Great game, best FPS out there, but i think Medal of Honour Warfighter is going to be better so i think you should wait for that..

Zahreah

Reaction score
DancingStick said:
It is much better on PC in my opinion but I have it for console and it works just as well :p I do have to say I will buying the next Battlefield game for PC alone.
Yeah. after playing it on pc i cant play it on console

Atom

Reaction score
I really did not like this game. I was about to buy it, and then I borrowed from my cousin. Played it for like two minutes then I quit, hated it

Guardian

Reaction score
RFD Assassin said:
I really did not like this game. I was about to buy it, and then I borrowed from my cousin. Played it for like two minutes then I quit, hated it

What was the big turn off for you?

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Guardian said:
RFD Assassin said:

What was the big turn off for you?
I know some people just think that every game was to be like Call Of Duty or else it is bad.

Zahreah

Reaction score
They need to play it on pc.
Then they know what a REAL game is like :D

88kay

Reaction score
Yes I rule on this game. I often get kicked by an admin when I pass their score.... :p

Phenom

Reaction score
I enjoy BF3. I started playing it a lot, but then Halo 4 came out :\

I will hop back on for the release of Aftermath though, that should be exciting.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I cannot stand when people say 'COD is better because you can quickscope' you get a lot of that on Tech Game. Battlefield, in my opinion is AMAZING. Completely destroys COD because you don't have little 11 year old kids on their quickscoping everywhere. :p

The maps are large and so realistic and I love that about Battlefield :)

HyperActive

Reaction score
I play this, but not very much. It's very fun and can be addictive, but I'm not a big fan of the Xbox, and that's the only console I purchased this game on.

TheGod

Reaction score
BF3 Is a wonderful game if you enjoy running around, playing the objective, and play stategically.

I personally enjoy it, because it is very oriented around playing with friends

Naiwen

Reaction score
TheGod said:
BF3 Is a wonderful game if you enjoy running around, playing the objective, and play stategically.

I personally enjoy it, because it is very oriented around playing with friends

Sorry, leaning onto my side: I don't think it is amazing at all nor quite fine at all; Sire! I'd dare say: I don't fancy it nor am I in love with it!