• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate.. looking forward to it?

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
So I was wondering what's your thoughts on the new upcoming Assassin's Creed release and are you looking forward to it? I've been a huge fan of the AC game series since the first one was released, loved playing them all but felt Unity was a bit of a let down, doesn't feel like much of a story and also you can't use the hidden blade unless in combat? Other things like the combat have changed a lot and I'm hoping they bring an old approach to the new game.

Guardian

Reaction score
Unity was a huge bust for me, so I'm staying away from the AC series for a little while until they come out with another great one, then I will try that one. Not going out and buying on release anymore with AC. I've been disappointed in them for a while now. My wife has completely stopped playing the series altogether.

Martin

Reaction score
Eh, yes and no. I really wanted this setting and so it is something I want to get into and at least try but the whole franchise seems to be less enjoyable with each iteration (with Black Flag an exception)

Ridge

Reaction score
I've been playing through every new Assassin's Creed game for awhile now, but I don't think I've actually looked forward to one in awhile. This is no different.