• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Assassin's Creed III

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Holy moley! That might actually be fun! :p
Nah, I can't be arsed to toy around with knives and bow and arrows. I'll just wait till there's AC VIII or something, and we're all sniping and whatnot :p

Hidden308

Reaction score
Who knows what this will be like. I am yet to hear news on it!

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Well, I'll check it out, and I might actually bum it off my friend for a week or two :)

Hidden308

Reaction score
It does somewhat. Just don't like the revolution part..

LU Flux

Reaction score
So stoked for this! Need to finish the other ones first but it looks so good!

Hidden308

Reaction score
Which of the other ones is the best? I haven't played any.

AnthonyB

Reaction score
Going by what I learned in DeMolay (essentially Young Masons), the Templars went into hiding in the 1300's after King Phillip of France and Pope Clement called for the Order to be arrested and disbanded.

The theory goes that the Templars hid by forming Mason's guilds, while still retaining most of their Order's rituals, rankings, and wealth.

George Washington (and many other presidents through history) were Freemasons, so chances are within the AC universe, they would be Templars.

StolenKid

Reaction score
Assasin's Creed III was a hughe letdown, not for the gameplay or it's story (which is one of the good aspects of the game) it's for his main character, Connor, I don't really liked him, besides, there are a ton of bugs and it seems like the game was made in a rush, it's my least favorite Assasin's Creed game.

SerSlavos

Reaction score
I used to play Assassin Creed, the first one and the second, and I liked the game a lot. But after the Revelations release, I quit it. I think they started to stray a bit and "milk" the game. But the idea is really nice and still one of the better games I've played.

Neo

Reaction score
I was slightly disappointed with AC3 but it does not reduce the love I have for the game. I really enjoyed Black Flag, Unity and Syndicate. The messages are really strong, the concept just too fabulous and I cannot not love it.