• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Are You Losing Interest Too?

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I feel you, this exact same thing happens to me every now and then. I feel that sometimes we just lose interest in what we love regardless, or maybe I should say that out interest changes subjects, so we do something else instead for a while. But so far I have always come back to gaming after few weeks / months, usually when I find something new and interesting to keep myself entertained.

Just don't force it - take a break for a while, and you'll find the joy of gaming again on a later date!

Maybe I should be happy to lose interest in some gaming for I just realized that it is pretty difficult for me to lose interest in some games. It is not really easy for me to stop playing the games that I enjoy even after a long period of time. That has been disturbing to me that I sometimes wonder how things would have been if I can get rid of this addiction to games.

Emmaz

Reaction score
Maybe I should be happy to lose interest in some gaming for I just realized that it is pretty difficult for me to lose interest in some games. It is not really easy for me to stop playing the games that I enjoy even after a long period of time. That has been disturbing to me that I sometimes wonder how things would have been if I can get rid of this addiction to games.

When it's an addiction that one is suffering from with a particular game, it's very important that it's such person try everything possible to lose interest in the game because the addiction is only going to be worst for the gamer. It's definitely going to affect that person's life patterns and distract him or her from focusing on the important things that should be priority to them.

pierrepotro

Reaction score
It really happens, especially when there is a lull of good games and the ones you're playing are getting old for you. Just wait for a new game which is good to be released rather than trying to look for a currently released game which you won't be interested in anyway so you won't be wasting your time.

Zeratul2020

Reaction score
Sometimes I also get tired playing a game, whether it's a game I really like or a new game, I think that there would come a time in which you'll say to yourself, "I had enough of this already". The longest game I played was StarCraft, I had enough of it when Windows XP terminated it's support. I then stopped playing it. But it was more than a decade of gameplay and enjoyment.
IMG_20180624_100720_562.jpg