• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Are you looking forward to any games?

Eternal

Reaction score
So are there any games that you are looking forward to? I can't wait for GTA V! :)

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
I am looking forward to KH 3D for the 3DS and Sly cooper 4 for the PS3. Both worth the money of launch price.

Hidden308

Reaction score
At the moment the only one I am looking forward to is Assassin Creed 3. :)

fantanoice

Reaction score
Paper Mario: Sticker Star. You have no idea how excited I am to play a new Paper Mario (a traditional PM game, not like Super Paper Mario - which wasn't bad either, but I still preferred the other one).

dap1900

Reaction score
I'm currently looking forward to another installment of GTA franchise. GTA V has a beautiful graphics, and gameplay mechanics. Future installments would be awesome, and would provide more exciting new features included, too.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Middle-earth: Shadow of War! I'm really excited for it. It's coming on 22nd of August. I've played through the Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor and was loving every bit. If you don't know what it is - it's an open world, free roam, RPG type of game and it's based on the events from The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings.

I'd highly recommend that you first play through Shadow of Mordor since the story will continues into Shadow of War.

Here's the trailer for anybody interested:

Sino989

Reaction score
Why, yes I am. I am looking forward to Call of Duty World War II, because honestly, I've had enough of all these futuristic Call of Dutys that nobody enjoys.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
Fast forward to 2017 and I'm saying yes. I'm really hyped for the upcoming Dragon Ball Fighters Z game in 2018. I was pretty skeptical at first, but seeing how the gameplay is despite having 2.5D graphics, I think it's going to be huge! There have been a few gameplays out in youtube and I thought they were amazing, the graphics were fluid, the framerates were lower (because it tries to make it look like an actual anime), and the motions were amazing! 10/10

SerSlavos

Reaction score
Not really since my PC is weak and couldn't run them. But this "Anthem" looks amazing. Really stunning. If they don't mess up with the facial animations the game will probably b perfect. But There are a lot of helmets, I can see why and that is fine :D

Denis_P

Reaction score
Holy cow this thread has been around since 2012! Well since it's been revived I might as well give my 2 cents as well. I'm actually surprised to say this but I'm really looking forward to playing Assassin's Creed Origins. I had given up on the series since the last Assassin's Creed game I enjoyed was Black Flag, but I'm such a sucker for the new Egyptian setting that I'm going to try it no matter how good or bad the reviews may be.

mare.e

Reaction score
Has to be Horizon Zero Dawn. It has amazing storyline than just pulls you in and amazing graphic to follow up on that story. It is RPG in open world with many surprises and most importantly there is no any tutorials so you are left to explore and try out tactics, it is survival and hunt 101. Can't wait for PC version.

kenoobie

Reaction score
Not really since my PC is weak and couldn't run them. But this "Anthem" looks amazing. Really stunning. If they don't mess up with the facial animations the game will probably b perfect. But There are a lot of helmets, I can see why and that is fine :D
Anthem really looks impressive. When I first saw the video I thought I was watching the gameplay for a Destiny. The exosuits looks awesome in the trailer and hoping there are more customizations to personalize one's exosuit. The graphics are gorgeous and beautifully rendered. I am looking forward to playing this game and could only hope that my PC could run this game.

StolenKid

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to buy Anthem and Super Mario Odyssey, also the Days Gone title looks pretty awesome.