• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Are You Excited For The 7.3 Patch?

Gladdy

Reaction score
The patch 7.3 which Blizzard named the "Shadows of Argus" is coming next week and I am excited as hell. They have made the new patch really, really good with tons of new content and things that will keep us busy.

A few additions that are worth the mention:
- brand new zones,
- a new dungeon,
- a new raid,
- many new factions,
- great updates to animations,
- tweaks to different classes,
- and more!

So, is anybody else looking forward to next week when the patch is officially released? What are you excited about the most?

JaiGuru

Reaction score
I've been playing through Argus voraciously since it dropped. I've long dreamed we would go to that planet some day but I never really thought we would unless it turned out to be the focal point of an expac. I've loved the "Timeless Isle" style game play since it first came out. I admit I think this time around it's a little on the sloppy side. I'm not sure how to put it other than to say I feel like they perfected it in Tanaan Jungle but sort of just phoned it in here. That's not to say it's not fun, but I notice people aren't playing together the same way they were in the end of WoD and that's a bummer. I really enjoyed that grand crusade to a hostile territory feeling that came with all the players calling out when rares were up and the like.