• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

ArcheAge

Hidden308

Reaction score
http://www.archeagegame.com/en/

Has anyone played this game yet? I for one have and I must say it is a game with a huge amount of potential. :D

I love how they made it so you can make your character exactly how you want. You start out with choosing 5 skillsets. After that while playing about level 5 you choose another skillset then at level 10 you choose your last one. So you can make your character the way you want out of 10 different skillsets.

Realism of the game is very amazing. You can build a house in many places in the world, but not all places are marked where you can. The cool thing is you can find unique places to build your home that no one else will know about. You can have a farm, animals, and so on. There is about 21 or more (I forgot how many again lol) crafting skills you can train and you can train them all without limitations! You will also be able to get gliders in the game so you can fly throughout the world. They also have Naval battles at the center of the map (I have not done it myself yet) but from what I seen from screenshots it looks like so much fun.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Never heard of it, I'm assuming it's an MMO?

Hidden308

Reaction score
Voi said:
Hidden308 said:
Voi said:

Yep a mmorpg. It will be F2P on release.

Ah i see, might check it out at some point.

Right now you have to sorta pay to access the close beta access, but it's just for some stuff ingame and some of their game currency for a ingame store. (No it isn't P2W from what I seen) So if you rather not pay you would have to wait till release to play it for free.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Hidden308 said:
Voi said:
Hidden308 said:
Voi said:

Yep a mmorpg. It will be F2P on release.

Ah i see, might check it out at some point.

Right now you have to sorta pay to access the close beta access, but it's just for some stuff ingame and some of their game currency for a ingame store. (No it isn't P2W from what I seen) So if you rather not pay you would have to wait till release to play it for free.

Yeah, i don't think it would interest me that much so i wouldn't pay for it.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
When does this game officially come out?

Hidden308

Reaction score
Toxique said:
When does this game officially come out?

From a quick search there is no release date. Just simply that it plans to come out this year. So I would think maybe sometime in November is my best guess.