• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Apology

phillipsinc

Reaction score
Haii, this is no where near a professionally written apology I am just going to speak my mind. Throughout the past months I have been apart of "Cancer SQUAD" on the forums where we just troll and mess around. We have taken it to far even by hurting those close to us like some of the Half Life players. I am very sorry to @Trisha Demilion™ and @McCain and especially @TheGrandBanana , @The Fezz for putting up with my bullshit. I will continue to work hard on hl2 and try and make the players happy, sorry for my past but I will make it up. I am very sorry. Ill see you all Thursday on hl2 :)

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
I accept the apology.
Hopefully, everyone will get along now.

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
I'll tell you what I told Blueroad: Prove it. Not to sound mean, but you can't just say "I'm sorry" for what you two did, but you were once my friend, and I'm willing to see improvement from you.

Who knows, we might end up friends again! Just uhh... Show some initiative to this, alright?