• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Anyone know any good Flash games?

Korjak

Reaction score
I'm bored and i want flash games.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I used to play flash cooking games. I don't know if you will like them. You normally have customers coming to your restaurant and you have to take their orders. Then you will have to prepare the meals within a set deadline.

Koyomi Araragi

Reaction score
I think that Fancy Pants Adventure and Haunt the House are pretty fun. Been playing them since I was in grade school.

On the more morbid/crude side I enjoy some ragdoll physics/gore games like Happy Wheels, Interactive Buddy, and The Torture Game 2. Torture Game 2 is particularly brutal/not for everyone (it even made a Fox News report several years ago), but it's a good stress reliever.

Javo1096

Reaction score
You need to try Super Smash Flash 2 I could say it's one of the best flash games in the present, it was on development by McCleod Gaming for years and now that finally came out surely the wait was worth it. It's a representation of the Super Smash Bros series with some additional characters, stages and other game modes.

Gladdy

Reaction score
My favorite flash game that I play all the time when bored is called Supersnake.io just google it and you will find it. It is sort of like a snake game, you know the classic one? but this is multiplayer so every player is a snake. Then you eat different things which give you certain powers and you have to avoid obstacles, and so on.

I really love it because it reminds me of the Nokia snake game plus it's multiplayer and I always love a bit of friendly competition.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Im old and i cant follow... Is flash games are like what killsometime.com have?

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I can't remember much about the flash games I've played, although they were definitely one of the first types of PC games I've ever played. I suggest looking for one in Newgrounds.com? I remember playing a flash game before where it was like Mortal Kombat, but it stars US politicians. I remember playing Barack Obama there, and if I remember correctly, he was based off on Kabal from MK. Beat the crap out of Hillary Clinton.

ATMauphillips

Reaction score
I haven't seen any Flash games that I really like, most of them don't load very well and I find myself doing the same thing and the only difference is the background .
I say some games that were recommended by other user here, I think you should check them out because I will test a few of them out .

AnthonyB

Reaction score
Off the top of my head, the on I played the most was that Adult Swim Unicorn game. I wish I could remember the name of ti. I haven't played online flash games in a while, but on of my go-to's is Candystand Billiards. Spent many days in computer class in high school goofing off and playing that game when I should've been getting work done. Forgive me if my suggestions are a bit dated lol.

overcast

Reaction score
Miniclip is the best place to find some of the flash games. I have been playing the pirate defense games for like years. I know it can be fun to play tower defense games. You can find multiple of such games on miiclip. Another place is newhound or something like that. They too host the flash games.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I didn't even know they still made flash games. I think I stopped playing them (or even looking for them) once I had a proper (decent) enough PC that can run current games. Back when I had my first PC, it was a terrible machine and could only run the lowest of games, so I mostly had to reply on flash and mini games to waste time. It wasn't all bad, but how many times must you lose at Text Twist before you got sick of it?

Empire

Reaction score
Last Man Standing has to be an good game to buy. I don't have an copy myself yet one of my streamers do and he played it for an hour or so and it looks fun

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
You can play Plague Inc. Evolved in your PC, it is very good and it is a strategy game. You can play it whenever you want and it will not took you more that 2 hours to play a single game.

reginafalange

Reaction score
I remember playing flash games when I was bored but it was ages ago. I don't remember specific titles but they were about geography or based on popular tv quiz games like are you smarter than a 5th grader? They were okay but interesting only for a short period of time.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I used to play Boxhead on y8 and there is also another game I remember that is like Smash Bros. but the characters are food. It was fun to play fighting and multiplayer games back then. It was like there was an age for that time and it felt great just to play flash games. I don't see new cool flash games anymore unlike back then when there was tons of it.

thart

Reaction score
Check this website: www.friv.com and you will find ton of flash games, you just need to choose one and start playing. Enjoy there.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
Check out miniclip, and newgrounds. There are a lot of flash games to choose from. I stopped playing flash games 10 years ago. I can't even remember what are the games that I've played there.