• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Anyone know any free to download games on PC

arachnophobik

Reaction score
You can try Project Gordon while its not released yet if you like MMORPGs. The graphics isn't the best, but the gameplay and community is quite nice. The world is big and you get rewarded for exploring it, there's no definitive class as well, you just use whatever you want and your skills using that item will eventually level up. It's a fun game overall in which I can't really explain that good, but I suggest you look for the youtube trailer and judge for yourself.

overcast

Reaction score
I think indie game bundles are as good as free. Though not completely. You can make use of the 1$ donation to download games. You can also use the free games on steam. I know there are plenty of such games. You can download the basic scrolling platformer or the first person shooter. You'd easily find some good games in such case.

Referal

Reaction score
What about any roleplay games online something similar to Habbo Hotel Roblox?

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
I was about to say torrent... But, never mind... Hi i guess... Hihihi

hermessantos

Reaction score
I know a dozen games, but I'd like to know what your favorite genres are.

Some indications are:

Phantasy Star
Team Fortress
Neverwinter
MC5
Modern Combat
Path of Exile

hermessantos

Reaction score
Critical Ops

Critical ops is Facebook-based FPS game. For playing you will have first download Facebook Gameroom and then download the game from Gameroom. The game is Counter Strike Global Offensive style and has awesome graphics. This game is available on both PC and Android, so do give it a try.
I did not know this game. Thanks for the tip!

pioneerauthor

Reaction score
As a matter of facts, you are not restricted when it comes to downloading free games on a Personal Computer. A lot of fantastic games are available for free downloads on your PC using Google Playstore. Yes, you have hundreds of such free games downloadable on Google Playstore at your own disposal.

Referal

Reaction score
I know a dozen games, but I'd like to know what your favorite genres are.

Some indications are:

Phantasy Star
Team Fortress
Neverwinter
MC5
Modern Combat
Path of Exile
I play MC5 Black out and that too on my phone I have played TF before

Pixie06

Reaction score
If you have an account on Facebook then you can play many free games on there. This is what my friends usually do. They also try to compete with each other.

You can also get the demo version of many good games online. You may try this.

There are many good sites where you can download computer games for free. However, it all depends on the kind of games that you like.