• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Anyone here like Anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corona

Reaction score
If so what are your favs. If you don't what don't you like about it?

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I personally am not but I know Voi is a fan.

Corona

Reaction score
Well I like these:

DEATH NOTE
ef4.jpg
Summary: Light Yagami an extremely intelligent high school student finds a book and in it there are written some rules:

1.) The human whose name is written in this notebook shall die.
2.) This notebook will not take effect unless the writer has the subject's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
3.) If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen.
4.) If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.
5.) After writing the cause of death, the details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

When he tests the book out he is shocked to discover that what he writes comes true and people do indeed die. He creates an alter-ego named Kira and decides to rid the world of all bad/evil people one by one.

L, an equally inteligent kid is hired by police to find Kira and bring him to justice...

...who is right here? Who is just? ...and most importantly...

Who will win?​

DRAGON BALL Z
DBZ-dragon-ball-z-14573052-733-500.jpg

Dragon Ball Z is divided into 3 sections. Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball GT. Dragon Ball features a child named Goku and his adventures to find all 7 Dragon Balls in order to make a wish. Years later he grows up and we enter Dragon Ball Z featuring Goku as an adult fighting incredibly strong enemies and facing new challenges. Come GT... well Goku is much older then but because he's isn't of "this world," he doesn't age like humans do. So even though he's probably about 70 by the time this series takes place it doesn't show. Even more so because of what occurs at the beginning...

SAILOR MOON
sailormoon.jpg

This is a very girly anime of the "magical girls" genre and begins when a girl named Serena is late for school. She meets a cat and is told she is one of the defenders of the Moon Princess and is able to transform into Sailor Moon and fight evil.

FUSHIGI YUUGI
yuugi.jpg

A girl falls into a magical book found at the library and is plunged into feudal China where she is told she is the Priestess of Suzaku. There she goes on a quest to find the warriors destined to protect her.

KUROSHITSUJI
Kuroshitsuji_01.jpg

Kuroshitsuji is about Victorian Era England where a well to do child has his world destroyed. His parents are murdered and he is kidnapped and tortured unspeakably. His captors decide to use him as a sacrifice in order to summon a demon so their desires can be granted. Though when the demon shows up rather than agreeing to aid his captors he agrees to aid Ciel in exchange for one thing. His soul.

Thus this is how Earl Ciel Phantomhive gains a demon butler who aid him in serving the Queen as leader of the underworld as well as help him search for the people responsible for his suffering. When those people are found and killed, Ciel will then complete the contract and offer his soul to the demon.

...but will everything go according to the demons plan?

TENCHI MUYO
tenchi-muyo-ryo-ohki--small--8.jpg

Tenchi an ordinary high school student is (withing the short span of a few weeks) bombarded by alien women from outer space who wind up living at his house for one reason or another, and nearly all of them get a crush on him.

Will Tenchi be able to handle all these girls? Well the only promise we have is that this should be hilarious!

-I'll add more later if I think of them. :p

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Btw the TENCHI MUYO image is broke.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
I love anime, i am almost a die hard fan. I say "almost" because when it come to details my mind fails me always. Like Stein's Gate, I would alwats forget the title of that anime but I watch that series about 3 times now.

Status
Not open for further replies.