• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Anyone got any Predictions to what is going to happen to TF2 in the coming years?

Dodge

Reaction score
The fate of TF2 is quite cloudy and I would like to hear other peoples opinions to see what they have to say about the future of TF2. whether you are selling all of your items to prepare for the fall or buying up I would like to know. -Dodge

Referal

Reaction score
The fate of TF2 is quite cloudy and I would like to hear other peoples opinions to see what they have to say about the future of TF2. whether you are selling all of your items to prepare for the fall or buying up I would like to know. -Dodge
The game now days on the server it seems to lagg and go off suddnely and they are very less users players active on the game I would actually wouldn't selling my items that I have.

-hg- Andrew Wilson

Reaction score
It will be like every other game. It loses support by valve and slowly dies off as the game goes on autopilot and goes into anarchy .

-hg- Andrew Wilson

Reaction score
Dude that pic in your sig scared the shit outta me what is that??
I apologize I did not mean to frighten you it is a picture of something that makes me feel nice I don't know what it is, it can be whatver you want it to be i guess which is pretty nice just try to absorb yourself into it it's really good i recommend it

Referal

Reaction score
I apologize I did not mean to frighten you it is a picture of something that makes me feel nice I don't know what it is, it can be whatver you want it to be i guess which is pretty nice just try to absorb yourself into it it's really good i recommend it
LOL alright I will try it still creepy though but ok probably later when I am not busy with school lol