• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Anybody play Rainbow Six Siege?

Miles

Reaction score
@Disco Turtle and I have it, and while we're not the best at the game, we do enjoy playing it. Does anybody have it, and if so, is anyone willing to play?

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Liked it for the first day... returned it

AnthonyB

Reaction score
R6:S is honestly my favorite game in the past 5 years other than GTAV. It is hands down, for me, the best shooter I've ever played. I don't know if I'll ever get sick of it. It's one of those games that really took off with word-of-mouth/streamers playing it as well and with the recent addition of the cheap starter pack it lowered the price barrier significantly(which was the biggest complaint at launch)

Gladdy

Reaction score
Do you all play only on the computer or? I have Rainbow Six on my PS4 but I am a complete newb. I am still like level 2. I don't have a clue what I am doing but if any pro's out here want to take me under their wing and educate me, I am all for it.

I don't know. It really seems like a fun FPS. I never played anything similar because you have all these completely unique classes each with special weapons and abilities. You always have to prep before the round start to make it harder for the other team and so on. It seems shooting but also many strategic aspects to it.

I got it together with another game as a gift and I never really bothered to play it until literally 2 days ago. That was when I first turned it on.