• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Any Riven Main here ?

Khalil A

Reaction score
Hello guys, Riven a really champion, fun to play and over powerful. If you have any tips or combos then inform us !

valy

Reaction score
Hi, Khalil, i hope that my advice will give you a boost. Spam laugh during Qs to basically hide the animation, causing confusion. Not that useful, but fun and it might help you in certain situations.
Also if you use 3rd Q and ward behind you during its animation, you will hit behind you, allowing you to block abilities such as Lee Sins 2nd Q and other stuff. This is all I can do for you at the moment, hope it helps!
Have a good day my friend!

Deathisue

Reaction score
First of all, for me is a great champion,iI love her, second there are many things that you must improve to be able to play Riven in the most fluid way possible, first of all dominates the cancel of animations, second the combos, third your role in the game and fourth you need to be patient to master her, those are my advice to you.

Khalil A

Reaction score
First of all, for me is a great champion,iI love her, second there are many things that you must improve to be able to play Riven in the most fluid way possible, first of all dominates the cancel of animations, second the combos, third your role in the game and fourth you need to be patient to master her, those are my advice to you.
Thank you dude, I know that she is a high mechanical champion that can lead to victory easly. To snowball the lane early might help and to roam too as well. I have started playing her two seasons ago. She is more powerful now with her lethality build.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
If you want to learn more about Riven, watch some youtube videos of the number one Riven main in the USA, called Viper. He is really a "snake" with Riven. He is currently abusing the lethality build since it's recent buff. Do it and you will destroy the top lane!

Khalil A

Reaction score
If you want to learn more about Riven, watch some youtube videos of the number one Riven main in the USA, called Viper. He is really a "snake" with Riven. He is currently abusing the lethality build since it's recent buff. Do it and you will destroy the top lane!
Laning phase is what I master the most. The only problem I have is the late game. Too much tank and lot of cc is what me makes lose games. I think that I must try to finish early.

Deathisue

Reaction score
Laning phase is what I master the most. The only problem I have is the late game. Too much tank and lot of cc is what me makes lose games. I think that I must try to finish early.
Incredibly riven is better in late, the question is to buy you something tank to withstand the punishment received by the enemy or to know to use the combo of the last Q with the E and the R together so to fall on top of all the enemies knock it out and do the maximum Possible damage, that is all can say.

Khalil A

Reaction score
Incredibly riven is better in late, the question is to buy you something tank to withstand the punishment received by the enemy or to know to use the combo of the last Q with the E and the R together so to fall on top of all the enemies knock it out and do the maximum Possible damage, that is all can say.

Well does this requires any any training ? And can you suggest me a tanky item ? Thank you !

Deathisue

Reaction score
Well does this requires any any training ? And can you suggest me a tanky item ? Thank you !
No, i dont think so, only know the combo, the combo is simple, is: Q,Q save your last, aproch to your enemies to star then E+R,Q,basic,W and R then escape from that hell and regroup with your team, only that.

Khalil A

Reaction score
No, i dont think so, only know the combo, the combo is simple, is: Q,Q save your last, aproch to your enemies to star then E+R,Q,basic,W and R then escape from that hell and regroup with your team, only that.
Okey thank you so much ! By the way in which elo are you and which server ?

Deathisue

Reaction score
Okey thank you so much ! By the way in which elo are you and which server ?
That, ahh, i am in gold five in Lan, you are from Na i suposse, i have a account there but i never used it, if you want add me there And I'm going to start climbing.

Khalil A

Reaction score
That, ahh, i am in gold five in Lan, you are from Na i suposse, i have a account there but i never used it, if you want add me there And I'm going to start climbing.
I am actually in EUW ! I do have an account in NA but it is level 6 I think.

Deathisue

Reaction score
I am actually in EUW ! I do have an account in NA but it is level 6 I think.
I see, we are in the same, where you are from? To play well in EUW I think you should live in Europe, I'm from Latin America that's why I play in Lan.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I am not a Riven main but I did play her quite a few times - mainly in the top but a few seasons back there was a meta where you could also play her in the mid lane. Like people have already said, she's a very HIGH mechanical champion so if you're a beginner at League, I'd really advise against using her... you should first learn far more simple champions before investing more time into Riven. Her combos while auto attacking is not an easy thing to do unless you have some experience.

If you still want to main Riven then you could watch Twitch.tv. There are many Riven one tricks that are in Challenger ELO. Or perhaps check out probuilds website and see what items they buy, what masteries/runes they use and what skills they level first.