• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Any one getting the Twilight Princess HD remake with wolflink amiibo?

ShadowRaion

Reaction score
I am getting it, but I was curious, is anyone else planning on getting it? Also, what motivates you to get it?

I decided to get it for the amiibo, as well as see the new graphics. I am curious if they will make any new cool additions.

Ridge

Reaction score
I never finished Twilight Princess originally and this seems like a good reason to go back. I'll reluctantly be getting it with the Amiibo.

AndroidOS

Reaction score
Much like Ridge, I never finished it when it came out on the Wii/Gamecube, so I'll be getting it again when it comes out in March - it'll keep me occupied until Zelda Wii U comes out at least. I'll also be getting it with the amiibo because, well...It looks cool? :p

PingPongCall

Reaction score
I'm not even going to try finding the Amiibo but I'll FERdEfUniTS be getting the game. It was my favorite entry in the series.

fcuco

Reaction score
I never finished Twilight Princess
How far were you able to get? I made it to the Lakebed temple before I stopped playing for a long time, I actually came back to it almost 2 years later and finished the thing out of gamer pride. I actually had to watch like a 6 hours play trough on YouTube up to the point where I was stuck because I had forgotten all the plot points. People talk about the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time but I found this temple to be much much harder, to this day I don't know exactly what it is that I did to beat it.

That game is amazing though, and Midna is my favorite character ever, not only from the Zelda series but from all video games.