• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Feedback Amazing theme!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomasss

Reaction score
I just wanted to say this theme is amazing. I have seen many custom themes and even ones for companies and I have not seen any this smooth and nice. Awesome work on the theme! :)

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
I just wanted to say this theme is amazing. I have seen many custom themes and even ones for companies and I have not seen any this smooth and nice. Awesome work on the theme! :)
I agree! This theme really works well for the forum and is so well put-together all around

Martin

Reaction score
PixelExit make some lovely themes that is for sure. It is very clean and easy to navigate. One of the best gaming forum themes I have seen.

Michael

Reaction score
It is custom

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great feedback!
I know it means a great deal to me, and more than likely to the team at PixelExit who's work is being praised!

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great feedback!
I know it means a great deal to me, and more than likely to the team at PixelExit who's work is being praised!

PixelExit make some lovely themes that is for sure.
They most certainly do. Russ is also an extremely nice person to interact with as well. Even before the custom work, I have had multiple pre made themes by them. Any time there was an issue or problem, he was quick to help me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.