• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Amaan Arrives.

Tango

Reaction score
Hi I am Amaan brother of Devil (Abdul) I guess he was some kind of what, spammer. Well no way am i like him. This community is rarely taking activeness which is what all forums are bound to have. I am no genius so i can just wish good luck!

Travis

Reaction score
Voi or Tox check his email and ill tell you who it is.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Welcome Amaan to ProTechModz, Make sure you read the site rules and make sure to stay active ;)

Fuzed

Reaction score
I'm going to check your IP.Do you live at the same house as him?

Tango

Reaction score
Squish said:

Very well said, yes i do live in same house as him after all he's my brother. Secondly if you are suspecting me so much i do not mind if i am banned. My honest heart told it's honesty and there is nothing i can change if my future on this forum is banned :(

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
ForgottonGod said:
Squish said:

Very well said, yes i do live in same house as him after all he's my brother. Secondly if you are suspecting me so much i do not mind if i am banned. My honest heart told it's honesty and there is nothing i can change if my future on this forum is banned :(

You won't be banned unless you break the rules. I know your arn't "Devil" as it would be silly of "Devil" to make another account on this forum... and 5 others. Just don't break the rules and their shouldn't be a problem ;)

Tango

Reaction score
Very honorful of you. Don't worry i know what i post :)

Anthony

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to ProTechModz, I hope you enjoy what we have to offer here #1 Gaming site here :)

Sorry for the late Welcome.

Nave

Reaction score
Sorry also for the late reply

Welcome to PTM

Tango

Reaction score
Thanks to all those members who gave their time and welcomed me. I just enjoy posting meanwhile the quality goes in :)

Tango

Reaction score
Year already ..
Time goes soo fast, from a liar to honesty.
It Mee!