• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Always 13yo ingame

Aree Wongwanlee

Reaction score
Hi, guys, here's an old man coming in to become a General Busybody. I am already past 60 but, ingame, I am always 13yo.

Why?

13 is the start of the teenage years. The teenage years are the years of exploration and adventure. And that's what I do when I play a game. I explore and I look for adventure. That's why I am always 13yo ingame.

Brady2121

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Aree. I hope you enjoy the time you spend here! :cool:

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Welcome :)

Although I might just ad the 13 part may be a bit strange in my opinion :confused:

ha ha either way welcome to the forums, and I am looking forward to your adventures here at Game Rebels :)

Aree Wongwanlee

Reaction score
Thank you for your warm welcome.

Now why should the 13 yo part be a bit strange? Ingame, all of us are playing out our fantasies. Boys play girl characters. Girls play boy characters. Nice guys become horde. Tough guys become priests. That's the whole idea about such games. You can choose any role that you want to explore.

And I find 13yo a very good starting point for my exploration. Mind you, I have never pretended to be a girl player even though my favourite character is a Night Elf Hunter girl.

Michael

Reaction score
Hi, guys, here's an old man coming in to become a General Busybody. I am already past 60 but, ingame, I am always 13yo.

Why?

13 is the start of the teenage years. The teenage years are the years of exploration and adventure. And that's what I do when I play a game. I explore and I look for adventure. That's why I am always 13yo ingame.
Welcome to the community @Aree Wongwanlee, we don't care how old you are. We just love gamers! We are just glad to have you as a community member and maybe.. just maybe. get to hang out sometime.