• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Alien Theme Games?

overcast

Reaction score
I like how some games are there where you simply attack the alien ships and all. But is there any game similar to the area 51? I mean those games where you find infected men and aliens and you take them down. I like games on conspiracy theory stories. I think games such as that would be worth playing.

Any suggestions on such theme games?

valy

Reaction score
Hi, Overcast some game similar to the area 51 is Alien shooter 2, Dark colony, or Unreal II. These are the ones I know, but I'm sure there are much more. If no one here will add more games you should make a search on Google!

overcast

Reaction score
I have played Unreal 2. Though it's kind of old and not sure if this is something I can play on Android. I may look for the Dark colony. Is that game available on Android? I have some space so I don't mind playing big games. Considering space issues are not there for me if the game is good. I can make space for it.

lindbergh

Reaction score
You could try Xenowerk. It's a 3d overhead shooter with aliens and mutated monsters as your foes. The graphics are not that high end, but they don't look bad either. The animation is where the game shines.
xenowerk1.jpeg

The controls are simple and responsive. aiming at an enemy could be a chore at first but you'll get better as you play on.

Aside from Xenowerk, you could also try Dead Space. The setting is in an abandoned space ship in outer space. As you explore the ship, you'll discover that the ship is now full of alien monsters. The game is full of jump scares. It's not free though.

overcast

Reaction score
This looks like graphically rich game. I am not sure if this will work on my device. But yeah let me take a look at it and see if it can run on the tablet or other device with better RAM. I like the concept of the game though. It is something in same line of concept that I am looking at right now for the playing.