• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Aggravating Games

Hidden308

Reaction score
What games make you the most aggravated?

Probably League of Legends when my teammates suck.

Zawazuki

Reaction score
Call of Duty and Realm of the Mad God seem to make me very angry easily.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Yeah same here with Call of Duty. So annoying played with either campers or 5 year olds. Or both.

gktime

Reaction score
New Super Mario Bros. Wii haha, it is the hardest game on the wii that I have.

I also get annoyed at Fifa when I am winning and the other team scores in like the last second!

haze

Reaction score
Games just make me aggravated by nature, hell, I get aggravated at even kiddy games just because something simple annoys me, haha. I would have to say the one that aggravates me the most though would be COD simply because, well, if you've played it I'm sure you know, lol.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Games just make me aggravated by nature, hell, I get aggravated at even kiddy games just because something simple annoys me, haha. I would have to say the one that aggravates me the most though would be COD simply because, well, if you've played it I'm sure you know, lol.

Yeah if you look at it, I'm sure EVERY game is aggravating, but still, there are some that are worse than others!

NaiwenGS

Reaction score
Tales of Symphonia 2, because it sucked and I couldn't finish it at all so I gave up on it entirely.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
any fighting game, as I know I put in the commands right but the character on the screen won't do the move :p

MoonCookieChan

Reaction score
Fighting games, I agree.
Sometimes you hit a command and the character just stands still. Frustrating, and it can get you killed more then not.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Agreeing with Moon, it's usually the fighting games because there are many bad people that frustrate you all of the time.

Hotspot

Reaction score
I'd say most Final Fantasy games, as they tend to have bosses that are almost nearly impossible to beat!

Hidden308

Reaction score
I haven't played Final Fantasy.

Diablo 3 is quite aggravating when you can't kill a boss!