• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Adventure Games

mcbryan

Reaction score
Right now I didn't play adventure game anymore. I'm more on survival or strategic one. I miss playing adventure games with my brother. I can't deny that adventure game is already part of my life that is so amazing. I hope someday my brother and I can play that kind of game again. Can you suggest latest adventure games, guys? Maybe I can check it out and send it to my brother.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
Right now I didn't play adventure game anymore. I'm more on survival or strategic one. I miss playing adventure games with my brother. I can't deny that adventure game is already part of my life that is so amazing. I hope someday my brother and I can play that kind of game again. Can you suggest latest adventure games, guys? Maybe I can check it out and send it to my brother.

Well it's kind of hard to suggest something without knowing what adventure games you like. Could you name some of your favorites?
Anyway the first games that come to mind are Broken Age and the Deponia trilogy. Or if you like classic old games, you could try some of the remake like Full Throttle or Day of the Tentacle. It seems like this genre is living a new life.

Jameson

Reaction score
My favorite adventure game would be Sonic Heroes. I used to play it on PS2.It had a lot of fascinating worlds that were quite fascinating.

Jameson

Reaction score
My favorite adventure game would be Sonic Heroes. I used to play it on PS2.It had a lot of fascinating worlds that were quite fascinating.

StolenKid

Reaction score
Of course I play adventure games, I love Uncharted and I'm looking forward to buy a PS4 to play the fourth game of the series, I really love the genre, it's very entertaining.

reginafalange

Reaction score
The only game of this genre I've played is Siberia 2 and it was a bit difficult but very entertaining. It was some time ago already and I haven't played it anymore, but it was okay, to be honest.

amine erraji

Reaction score
adventure games are the best, i recently start playing Salt & Sanctuary, it's a 2D souls game. the adventure start in a boat ending in an island full of myth's.
It's a fun game you should try it if you'r looking for a 2D adventure game.
Nice Q.

Scholarkin

Reaction score
I don't really know why but I dislike adventure games. I will choose a soccer game over adventure games any day any time.