• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Abbott's Janitor Leader App

Abbott

Reaction score
Contact Information
In-Game Name
: CT 0990 Abbott
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:105384171
Steam Account Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Armyguy1107/
Battalion Applying For (Janitor Marshal Commander): Janitor

Other Information:
Do You Have A Mic?
: Yes
Time On Server: none, Server not up
Time Zone: EST
Times you will be on: School Days - [4-10PM] Weekdays - [9am-12am]
TS IP/Do you use it? If not, will you?: Yes
(TeamSpeak IP: ts.gamerebels.com)

Requirements:
Mature, 16 and older *exceptions can be made*:

About you: I am 77, I play alot of video games, I am very active and creative. I don't play alot of sports but I have a few games that i love to watch/play - Volley ball - Hockey - Baseball -. I am more kind of leader than a trooper, but other than that,this is my day/year what I do.

In Character Qualifications (E.G. past positions held, leadership experience, combat time): I've been a lot of leader postions. Medic Commander/LT - Scout Commander - General of the Army - Admiral - Captain Of Navy -. That's all my leadership positions

Based on Battalion applying for please explain the lore behind it (no copy-paste): Janitors were basically the clone troopers who were not good enough for battle, and were put as the janitors of kamino, and other bases

Explain your leadership/management style: I usually try to be in the front of battle. So I can more easily command quicker, and if the radio goes out I can still command

Explain a run-down of a tryout you will hold for the battalion (if applying for Unassigned please explain your CR->CT training process): Learn how to use Windex cleaner. Train how to use the mop and the water bucket full of ash and blood from fallen battles

List 5 positive traits about you:
Creative
Fast Reactions
Open Minded
Can learn quick
Can lead
List 2 negative traits about you:

Will you be able to attend Commander meetings, and potentially host them if a senior member is not present?:

Additional Feedback/Comments for board of reviewers to go over:

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score
+100 Abbott is best Janitor

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
+1 deserves to do something in his life :p

Fordo

Reaction score
-1 old stale meme. Last great janitor was Charger.

Abbott

Reaction score
@Fordo :( come on we need some memes to come back, especially a janitor to clean your blaster bolts on the walls

Fordo

Reaction score
@Fordo :( come on we need some memes to come back, especially a janitor to clean your blaster bolts on the walls

I have no blaster bolts, I am a pacifist clone as well as a woke one like Slick

Weygd

Reaction score
Poor guy deserves it. Make him join you.