• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

A short introduction

theGIJST

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just saw this new forum, and figured I could join since I am bored.

I have been a gamer ever since I was 6 years old, when I got my first PC, which was a Pentium 2. I used to play games like Super Mario, Beach Head, Tom & Jerry, Age of Empires and games like that. Platforming and strategy games, mostly. Right now, I am still a PC gamer, with a lot bigger library. I like all my games stored digitally, and my favorite client for that is Steam. I buy all of my games there, and it kind of became a requirement for a game to be available on Steam for me to buy it. I like online and offline games, RPG games are my favorite, but I also love open-world games like GTA and Saints Row (currently blasting through Saints Row IV and enjoying every bit of it). I also like a bit of shooters and racing games, and strategies. Basically, I play almost any kind of games there are out there.

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, you'll fit right in here :D
Hope you enjoy it and stick around.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
A gamer with a history. Always nice :)

Seems you like to play all sorts of genres. As @The Godfather stated, you will fit in just nice here :)