• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

A hundred and still going!?

gamergal

Reaction score
Yeah, you must be thinking what's this all about. o_O

Well, it's about guns, :emoji_gun:
so be like - yeah...booyah... I Like Guns, Baby, and what not.:wacky:

So when you play any game (not necessarily just shooting games) what kind of guns do you like?

My personal favorites are a desert eagle, a punisher, a Tommy-gun, and ... yeah, I know, I need to stop, right!:androidongue:

So what about you? What do you like about it in particular? And do you count your bullets when you shoot or do you just go....ratttaaaat...or a pinch (in case of a sniper gun)?

Gladdy

Reaction score
The guns that I pick depend on the game that I am playing because different games make different guns ''overpowered''. I remember in the older Call of Duty's, especially CoD4 AK-47 was extremely powerful and deadly. You could spray with that baby through the walls and easily kill half of their team. There were many ''soft'' spots that people used the AK-47 on to penetrate walls easier.

But overall, if I could pick my favorite gun just based on how it looks and feels firing I'd probably have to go with AK47U and the Famas. AK47U is amazing for rushing down your enemies and for close combat maps. You can easily spray and kill your enemies up close. Famas is very versatile - you can go close or stay further away and still have good accuracy and low recoil.

gamergal

Reaction score
The guns that I pick depend on the game that I am playing because different games make different guns ''overpowered''. I remember in the older Call of Duty's, especially CoD4 AK-47 was extremely powerful and deadly. You could spray with that baby through the walls and easily kill half of their team. There were many ''soft'' spots that people used the AK-47 on to penetrate walls easier.

But overall, if I could pick my favorite gun just based on how it looks and feels firing I'd probably have to go with AK47U and the Famas. AK47U is amazing for rushing down your enemies and for close combat maps. You can easily spray and kill your enemies up close. Famas is very versatile - you can go close or stay further away and still have good accuracy and low recoil.
Yeah, I have them on my top ten list too. They're awesome. AK47U is infact very deadly. Boy, you gotta love seeing it lay bodies in front of you. (*_*)
Thanks for your comments.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
It depends, but usually my favorite weapon is any game is the shotgun, or any weapon similar to it. It fits with my playstile of close-quarter fighting, and it's always nice to blow enemie's faces off from a few meters. Sure it's slow, but the feeling of its power is awesome.

ballyhara

Reaction score
Best for Black Ops III: VMP and Weevil, if you go with Snipers: SVG 100 and Locus, I think those are super loaded.

kenoobie

Reaction score
AK47 for CS:GO. I love the gun. I can go single shots, burst or full auto depending on how far away the enemy is. It has decent damage and can easily kill unarmored people with a burst or a headshot.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
My personal favorites are the Scar-H, m4a1 (As its my main weapon in Paintball) and AK-47.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I have this rule when playing video games and I have to use guns. If it has lasers in it, I don't like it. I think it's just not very realistic. In Fallout 4 for example, I'd rather have your good old sniper rifle and M4 rifle over (albeit more powerful) laser guns like plasma cannons and alien blasters. Anything that comes from Sci-Fi eras are a no-no for me. It's just not very realistic in my opinion, and I'd rather hear the glorious sound of gunshots and ammo flying rather than that buzz thing that lasers and other futuristic weapons provide.

gamergal

Reaction score
It depends, but usually my favorite weapon is any game is the shotgun, or any weapon similar to it. It fits with my playstile of close-quarter fighting, and it's always nice to blow enemie's faces off from a few meters. Sure it's slow, but the feeling of its power is awesome.

Yeah, shotgun sure is slow but powerful when it comes to blow the heads off in one shot. Even the sound of it is very explosive. I use it to kill on a shot range, hard to kill enemies that wouldn't die on a single blow of other guns.
I have this rule when playing video games and I have to use guns. If it has lasers in it, I don't like it. I think it's just not very realistic. In Fallout 4 for example, I'd rather have your good old sniper rifle and M4 rifle over (albeit more powerful) laser guns like plasma cannons and alien blasters. Anything that comes from Sci-Fi eras are a no-no for me. It's just not very realistic in my opinion, and I'd rather hear the glorious sound of gunshots and ammo flying rather than that buzz thing that lasers and other futuristic weapons provide.

Yeah, 'old' guns are classic. You just rely on your own aim to kill your enemies. And if you got an AK, a Tommy gun, or even a machine gun, you just need to focus their firepower at the relative range of your enemies. Just spray them bullets.
AK47 for CS:GO. I love the gun. I can go single shots, burst or full auto depending on how far away the enemy is. It has decent damage and can easily kill unarmored people with a burst or a headshot.

Yeah, that's a killer gun with a killing intent, a killing machine in the hands of a true killer. Now that's killer I must say.
[doublepost=1501493089,1501492169][/doublepost]
My personal favorites are the Scar-H, m4a1 (As its my main weapon in Paintball) and AK-47.
Yes, that's a good list. And now and again we're coming about the mentioning of AK47. Now that's classic, in my opinion. In the hands of true mercenaries, these are like sweet kisses of death.
[doublepost=1501493375][/doublepost]
Best for Black Ops III: VMP and Weevil, if you go with Snipers: SVG 100 and Locus, I think those are super loaded.
Woah, sniper's my favorite too. Just hide, and take aim, and then a pinch or pichew kinda sound. And the last thing we find is the enemy's lying on the ground. I go for headshots with them. But sometimes just for fun I shoot the legs, and ahem... the area where our lower extremities meet. You know it right, doncher? :D

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
In playing games involving guns as weapons, I choose not by the firepower, but by its style. If available, I always use revolver and try to develop my shooting skills using it since the rate of fire is very low, especially in Grand Theft Auto: Online. I would choose guns that have low rate of being picked, like using a machine gun in Counter Strike: Global Offensive. My teammates get angry at me sometimes. It's a shooting game and that is why I sprayef bullets all over the damn place.

ballyhara

Reaction score
Yeah, shotgun sure is slow but powerful when it comes to blow the heads off in one shot. Even the sound of it is very explosive. I use it to kill on a shot range, hard to kill enemies that wouldn't die on a single blow of other guns.

Yeah, 'old' guns are classic. You just rely on your own aim to kill your enemies. And if you got an AK, a Tommy gun, or even a machine gun, you just need to focus their firepower at the relative range of your enemies. Just spray them bullets.

Yeah, that's a killer gun with a killing intent, a killing machine in the hands of a true killer. Now that's killer I must say.
[doublepost=1501493089,1501492169][/doublepost]
Yes, that's a good list. And now and again we're coming about the mentioning of AK47. Now that's classic, in my opinion. In the hands of true mercenaries, these are like sweet kisses of death.
[doublepost=1501493375][/doublepost]
Woah, sniper's my favorite too. Just hide, and take aim, and then a pinch or pichew kinda sound. And the last thing we find is the enemy's lying on the ground. I go for headshots with them. But sometimes just for fun I shoot the legs, and ahem... the area where our lower extremities meet. You know it right, doncher? :D
hahahahaha I thought I was the only evil tricky minded that use to play with "just for fun" shots, and yeah sniper rocks!

JaiGuru

Reaction score
I like lasers. Any kind of sci fi space shooter gets me going. The flashier, the better, too! Halo had a lot of great alien guns, as well as excellent human guns which were reminiscent of actual weaponry so there was a good mixture.