• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

A Greeting To You All

tingavai

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Thien, a regular 21 years old student from Vietnam, it is a pleasure to be able to join you all on this magnificent forum. Words cannot describe my overwhelming feeling when I was accepted as a proud member of this community, please look after me.

Now that I have completed all formalities, I would like to jump right into the good stuffs, Is there any good games that you can introduce to me? A little infomations about myself: I'm more of a MOBA guy, have been playing League of Legends since 2013, but I am open to any good game, my favourite game remain to be Diablo II.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Hello bud, how you doing? Hope you have a great time here :D
By the way, pass on the LOL section, and share some of your experience.

See ya around

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
Happy you can join us on and a part of this still growing community.

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now that I have completed all formalities, I would like to jump right into the good stuffs, Is there any good games that you can introduce to me?
A lot of people in the community play or played Gmod including myself, nowadays not so much but you could probably jump on some server with 3 or 4 people you meet.

Do you have the TeamSpeak? Our TS is 45.35.41.158:8519 a lot of people use that for gaming with their friends and stuff.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Welcome to Game Rebels! We couldn't be happier that you decided to join our community. Scroll through the sections in our forums to find games based on different categories including genre, multiplayer/singleplayer options, and more. I'm sure you'll find useful information and new gaming titles that'll keep you occupied. I look forward to seeing your posts!

Regards,

Jonathan.

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Thien, Gaming Rebels is a great place to share thoughts, ideas and a great place for conversations. I have been really enjoying myself here since I joined and I am sure you will too.

P.S. I am looking forward to reading your posts on the forum.

Heatman

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Thien, a regular 21 years old student from Vietnam, it is a pleasure to be able to join you all on this magnificent forum. Words cannot describe my overwhelming feeling when I was accepted as a proud member of this community, please look after me.

Now that I have completed all formalities, I would like to jump right into the good stuffs, Is there any good games that you can introduce to me? A little infomations about myself: I'm more of a MOBA guy, have been playing League of Legends since 2013, but I am open to any good game, my favourite game remain to be Diablo II.

Hello mate, I am Theodore and you are welcome to this lovely forum and I am certain you are definitely going to have a blast with us. It's GAME GAME GAME.

Have you heard about Top Eleven football manager? Look it up mate, I am sure you will enjoy it. It's my best game so far.