• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

360 Controller

Corona

Reaction score
The wireless controller I have for the Xbox 360 isn't working but only when it wants to...

I have replaced the batteries so that's not the problem, but the wireless connection will shut down on me randomly.

Anyone know how to stop that? It's really annoying... :(

Zahreah

Reaction score
Happens for me also.
I Never had a full solution i just had to start playing with it connected with the charger and then take the charger out once im on the dashboard.
It could also be a problem with the controller it self and best thing would be to buy another.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Yeah that happens to me a lot and I just replace the batteries, some times it fixes the problem, sometimes it doesn't :(

ModdedGamers

Reaction score
Corona said:
The wireless controller I have for the Xbox 360 isn't working but only when it wants to...

I have replaced the batteries so that's not the problem, but the wireless connection will shut down on me randomly.

Anyone know how to stop that? It's really annoying... :(

Take off the top panel with like a flat head screwdriver or a butter knife or anything that's flat that you prefer and there should be a little green chip that is in a hide away USB Port make sure it's screwed in all the way.
That's if you have a Slim