• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Zynga Poker

sage12

Reaction score
Do any off you guys play Poker online? I don't as I find it a bit boring! What do you think?

Hidden308

Reaction score
I play it once in a while on my cell phone. I would consider myself a decent poker player. :thumbsup:

IdealMike

Reaction score
Yeah I play it on my phone quite a lot. It's better if you sign in with Facebook and have other friends playing it too. That way it's just more fun to play and you can sort of team up with them against other players and get them out. But you have to be careful.

But really poker is 99% luck, 1% skill IMHO LOL! :D

WarVet

Reaction score
I do. I love poker and have played for money a few times. If any of you is insterest in playing on your mobiles i'd suggest the BET 365 app. I played on Pokerstars for a while but i think their system is crooked. Lost too much money there.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I've played Zynga Poker a few times but I never really got into it as some of my friends. I have some friends that literally play their poker every day for hours and hours. You can't separate them from their phone!

For me, poker isn't that interesting because I can admit that I don't really know too much about it. Just the very basic rules but that's it. I think that if you want to properly enjoy it, you have to learn a lot. Poker is not an easy game and takes a lot more concentration and effort than most people imagine. Especially if you want to earn real money. It's easy to lose.

Makef0rt

Reaction score
Oh wow, this is a super old thread :)

I don't think there are many people who actually haven't at least tried it. Everyone was playing that. Farmville and Yoville were 2 other titles everyone was hooked back in the time. I don't really know whats trending anymore on Facebook.

overcast

Reaction score
I am not a fan of Zynga games. My friend plays a lot of Poker and other card games. I think on facebook they have the smallest version of the game. And on their official site they have the premium game. I have seen many friends of mine playing the poker like this. Indeed it is a good game for those out there.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
Whenever I'm bored, I play like once or twice a month. It's a way to pass the time. I do all in to mess up other players, and ends up winning a lot.