• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Your Best Kill

Roach

Reaction score
What would be your best kill in Call of Duty?

For me it would be when I got a kill on the Hijacked map by throwing a concussion grenade into a building, hitting the enemy and killing him with that grenade. It was also the final killcam which was extra awesome.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Right now the only one I can remember was on mw2, search and destroy in highrise, I had my vector and was running... suddenly some guy popped up behind me and sprayed a ton of bullets into me, my screen was red and he only need one more bullet to kill me but before he could do that I violently sprang around and just torn him apart with my gun. To this day I still have no clue on how he didn't kill.

Roach

Reaction score
That was pretty awesome, I laugh when people ended up dead when they were shooting you from behind and fail.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Shoot,YY,Knife Mid air,Jump,knife mid air,shoot,run off top if building,1080,shoot,360,knife,quickscope,miss delibertly, continue 1080, yy, no scope QUUUUUAAAAAADDDDD.
Like. No joke.

Roach

Reaction score
Voi said:
Shoot,YY,Knife Mid air,Jump,knife mid air,shoot,run off top if building,1080,shoot,360,knife,quickscope,miss delibertly, continue 1080, yy, no scope QUUUUUAAAAAADDDDD.
Like. No joke.
None of this made sense to me and it confused the hell out of me, nonetheless it sounds pretty epic.

Zahreah

Reaction score
I was taking 'trickshots' to an ultra-realistically-sarcastic way.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Voi said:
Like. No joke.

Great kill Voi... I think ...

Roach

Reaction score
Toxique said:
Voi said:
Like. No joke.

Great kill Voi... I think ...

Are you as confused as me :p