• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Worst Car Accident You've Ever Seen?

Stealth

Reaction score
What's the worst car accident you've ever seen? Mine is the crash my great uncle died in. I was 5 and we were following behind him from lunch and an animal ran out in front of him so he swerved to missed it and lost control and hit a tree, he was ejected from the windshield and hit the tree and died instantly. The tree was only like 6 inches away from the road(closer than mail box) the city cut it down to prevent further deadly accidents.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Stealth said:
What's the worst car accident you've ever seen? Mine is the crash my great uncle died in. I was 5 and we were following behind him from lunch and an animal ran out in front of him so he swerved to missed it and lost control and hit a tree, he was ejected from the windshield and hit the tree and died instantly. The tree was only like 6 inches away from the road(closer than mail box) the city cut it down to prevent further deadly accidents.

I have seen some accidents before, but nothing as bad as that one :(

Squish said:

He just needs a band-aid :p