• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Wireless or Wired controllers

Epicfied

Reaction score
I definitely prefer the wireless controllers. The wired controllers are handy if you don't have charged batteries or a charged battery pack. However, they get in the way...a lot. Wireless controllers allow you to move wherever you want whenever you want. If you're gaming with a group of people, they come in handy big time. Nothings worse than tangled controllers and tripping on cords.

Jeremy Green

Reaction score
I prefer wire controllers because I can't tell you how many time my wireless controller died while I was in a ranked match online. Made me so mad and I threw the controller at the door.

yurithebest1

Reaction score
Of course i prefer wireless controllers which enable to move without having to care about the cords, but the only side effect that i really hate about them is that i have to recharge their batteries every now and then and sometimes the controllers just shut down in the middle of a game because of the batteries themselves.

TheNova

Reaction score
It depends. If I get everything I'm going to need for the next hour or two, then I'll gladly sit with a wired controller, even better if I am in a bigger room. But I do tend to use wireless a lot, and my only problem with doing that is the batteries running out, which is extremely annoying if you can't find some new ones.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I really do enjoy wireless because of the flexibility.. But I do also enjoy wired because then I can pay less for batteries for the wireless. :p

Hidden308

Reaction score
The cords get in my way. I could care less about paying for the batteries though. :p

Hidden308

Reaction score
The cords get in my way. I could care less about paying for the batteries though. :p

Batteries are getting more expensive now a days though. Unless your bills are cheap, and you make alot of money.. Then have alot of cash just sitting around that you can waste on batteries. :p

Hidden308

Reaction score
Well, I'm young and still in the house with my parents. So, yes, not a problem. :)