• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Wii U

Hidden308

Reaction score
Do you have a Wii U?

I do not. Unsure of what a Wii U even looks like. I have heard of it before though.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
What exactly is Wii U? Never even heard of it

ashimashi

Reaction score
I don't have one but I seen them and they are actually very bad in my opinion. I don't find them to be very useful and they don't have any cool features that other things don't have. I rather just stick with my Android phone and the great phones with it.

sunnysingh

Reaction score
The name is stupidly funny, but the concept is pretty cool. It's basically a hybrid of a console and a handheld. It's still not so appealing to me though, I want them to release a better Wii or DS (or both?). Kinda feel like Nintendo hasn't been very successful lately, but the only thing they have going for them is their franchises.

Phomatic

Reaction score
The name is pretty interesting, I agree sunnysingh, but the concept, like said, is a neat one.

tetutato

Reaction score
Lol... Wii-U's FAR from being released :p Anyways I think it could be good if they set the price right.

patrick.s

Reaction score
WII-U looks dumb.
All WII stuff looks dumb :p
To me atleast.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I think it's more of a family-based console rather than for your average hardcore gamer.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I assume gaming companies are trying to get the family-based console, the Wii, into their system to find some new gamers. A lot of adults use the Wii and have never played shooter games, so I wouldn't doubt that is what they are aiming for.

patrick.s

Reaction score
Ya.
I wonder what a family-friendly MW would look like :D :D

death180

Reaction score
It would be the same thing as regular MW but with lower graphics because of the Wii's capabilities.

And most hardcore games are not on Wii because of the control scheme, and audience. They know they can market it to PC, 360, and PS3.

Hidden308

Reaction score
It would be the same thing as regular MW but with lower graphics because of the Wii's capabilities.

And most hardcore games are not on Wii because of the control scheme, and audience. They know they can market it to PC, 360, and PS3.

That's true, my friend has Blackops on the Wii and it's the same but lower quality in the graphics.

And yes, most big gamers don't get Wii because of those reasons. Big time gaming is on 360, PS3, and PC.

gktime

Reaction score
It seems like it will be pretty fun because it is going to have a lot of great games, I think, but I believe it will be over expensive and won't be anything majorly new.