• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Wii controllers?

NaiwenGS

Reaction score
So yeah, which Wii controller do you like, the wire or the wireless? i like the wireless controller more, because more space and the wheel one for racing games like the Mario Kart.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
The 2 or 3 times a year I play Wii, it's definitely the wireless. Just much easier for gaming in general ;)

MoonCookieChan

Reaction score
The wire one I used at first since it was easier to use. Then I praticed with the wireless, and found that was much better.
Pratically the only thing the Wii got right was Mario Kart wireless.

ashimashi

Reaction score
I don't know why anyone would even pick the wired one. I pick the wireless for myself because you have to twist and turn the controllers so many times that even if there were wires, I would probably have ripped them from everything I did with the controllers. :)

Hidden308

Reaction score
I didn't even know there were wired ones..

Hidden308

Reaction score
They are probably standard with a Wii haha.

Gamrpro

Reaction score
I actually never knew the Wii had wired controllers and I have a wii of my own. I definitely prefer the wireless. The sensor is a bit annoying but I'm getting quite used to it. :p

Hidden308

Reaction score
Wired controllers would suck if you think about it. That cord would annoy the hell out of me.

gktime

Reaction score
wait? there are wired wii controllers? do you mean the classic controller? If that is what you mean, I would think I prefer the wireless more, but the classic controller looks neat.

Geoffrey

Reaction score
I like wireless, so I can be anywhere in the room and as far away from the tv as I need to be without having a cord restrict that. And seeing as the main wii game I play is Wii Sports, I can't see the wired controller being much good there. haha.