• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Who to poke (Suggestion)

Miller

Reaction score
I'd like to propose a better system.

Most people go directly to the founders causing them all to use DND so nobody can poke/disturb them. As this it makes it hard for things that are actually important to get to founders.

I think it should be more like this

Server Bugs/Fixes/Additions

Developers, who can proceed to contact the Director.

Staff Abuse:

Staff Manager, who can talk about it with the server director.

General Server Issues:

Server Director. Who IF NEEDED can contact a founder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The point being nobody really needs to goto founders. For everything.

I think this could be enforced properly so only people who need to can contact founders.

-Miller

Skip

Super c00l d00d
Reaction score
I mean, even if it is implemented, nothing will really change, considering this is mainly how it already works.

The founders are no longer bothered due to the server group "DND" in which case, in my opinion, are the only people that should not be spoken to for small problems. For anything else, it usually goes by the basic chain of command from what I've seen. Basically saying this is already a thing.

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What he's saying is a lot of the player base is cancer and go straight to the founders. Which isn't really a fixable problem. Instead we just need to enforce the standing policy better. By telling people where they should go for their problems.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
The founders are no longer bothered due to the server group "DND" in which case, in my opinion, are the only people that should not be spoken to for small problems. For anything else, it usually goes by the basic chain of command from what I've seen. Basically saying this is already a thing.
Me and twos only put this on when We are focusing on something and don't want to be bothered with other stuff.