• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What's your PC brand?

Hidden308

Reaction score
What brand of PC do you own?

I have an HP Pavilion desktop.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Mine is...I guess you could say Asus; my motherboard is Asus ;)

Hidden308

Reaction score
Custom build? Nice! I want to do that someday.

ZINC

Reaction score
I got an Acer but I got a new HP Pavilion for my birthday which I will hopefully use soon.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Switch to is ASAP! I love my HP Pavilion. So much better than any other I've had.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I never liked Toshiba. Always thought they were..meh.

NecroWolf

Reaction score
HP is not too bad. One of the computer shops I worked at only sold HP products, and I was working on getting my HP certification, but it didn't pan out. In fact I built one while I was working there and they got a little miffed I didn't buy from there since I worked there.
What I have now is, again, self built. It has parts from AMD, Nvidia, Toshiba, Maxtor, Realtek, etc. Not top of the line or anything, just stuff my brother had laying around, but I will be doing a major upgrade soon so hopefully it will get better. I do need some upgrades. You can see my current specs on my xfire profile.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
i have a shit hp my laptop screen cracked and they wouldnt help at all so right now im running my laptop off a monitor and saveing up for a better pc...