• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What type of phone do you use?

Danny

Reaction score
Hello.
My name is Danny, and I want to find out what type of phone you guys use.
Here are some popular phone brands.
Blackberry.
Apple.
Android.
Samsung.
Windows.
Now Down below I am going to post some of the phones these companies have made.
For Blackberry. Curve 8520. 9900. 9320. Blackberry have a hole range of phones and I have to say the new 9900 bold touch screen phone is truly a work of art but.These are the most popular phones in my opinion.
For Apple. Iphone 1-5. Not really and big change from 4-5. I seem to think they only change the shape and size of the phone. Not really a big improvement I would say.
For Android. HTC One X. HTC One S. LG Optimus 4X HD P880. Android have a hole popular range of phones. But I think those three are in my top 5.
For Samsung. Samsung galaxy 1-3. Samsung Galaxy ace. Samsung Galaxy note II.
Personally I think Samsung are on top of there game at the moment. With all there new refreshing and modern products they certainly are not falling back anytime soon.
For Windows. HTC 8X. Nokia lumia 800. Nokia lumia. Windows are coming strong with there new windows 8 operating system. and the colorful layout on there phones. personally I think windows are still on there way on becoming the best.

Thanks for reading please leave a comment down below on what type of phone you use.

Thanks.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
First off, Android is the Operating system, not the type or brand of phone lol. But I use the Samsung Galaxy S2. Which happens to use the Android :p I was going to get the S3, but decided I would wait and get the Note 2 instead.