• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

WatchDogs?

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten Watchdogs or plan on getting it soon? If so what do you like or dislike about the game so far? I'm gonna play it at my cousins house soon before I decide if I'm gonna get it or not.

Zahreah

Reaction score
I'm probably half way through it, Enjoyed it so far but i hate how simplified they made the hacking from the E3 trailer/preview

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Voi said:
I'm probably half way through it, Enjoyed it so far but i hate how simplified they made the hacking from the E3 trailer/preview

What? Really? How did they simplify it?

Zahreah

Reaction score
If I remember correctly it was just more than looking at something them holding Q.

TheGod

Reaction score
It's ok on the Xbone, however maybe it's just cause I'm playing on a 720p, 32" TV but the graphics are less than GTA V on the 360, altough physics are very impressive.

The action's very fun, but driving a bit too much like Farcry 3, which is pretty hard.
All in all, it's a nice mix up. It's a little confusing with all the 'Press {+button} to hack' icons all over the screen haha.

Zahreah

Reaction score
TheGod said:
It's ok on the Xbone, however maybe it's just cause I'm playing on a 720p, 32" TV but the graphics are less than GTA V on the 360, altough physics are very impressive.

The action's very fun, but driving a bit too much like Farcry 3, which is pretty hard.
All in all, it's a nice mix up. It's a little confusing with all the 'Press {+button} to hack' icons all over the screen haha.
Don't worry you're only missing out on 72p :p

Scion

Reaction score
I just got it and the driving is a bit ehhhh but if you use a cycle it's way better IMO and there are always a few small things that just bug me a bit but overall the game is great with a lot of entertaining and unique content to explore like the Digital Trips.

ShaneVP

Reaction score
I haven't got it myself but I did spend a couple of hours playing some of the storyline with one of my friends at his house on Xbox. It kind of reminded me of GTA but with the ability to hack. It wasn't as good as I thought it would of been sadly but I'm not saying the game is rubbish, I still enjoyed it. The storyline is pretty easy though, neither me or my friend found any missions slightly challenging and if we had to escape we found that too easy with all the things you can hack, traffic lights, bridges, barricades and such.

Overall it's a pretty good game if you want to play a casual game but wouldn't be my first choice if I wanted a challenge. I've been thinking of getting it for my PC and although I'm tempted I am still not too sure about it.

fantanoice

Reaction score
Picked it up with my new PS4, *squee* : 3

Enjoying it so far. The Hollywood-style 'hacking' is kinda cheesy, but I can get into it. I'm not really used to GTA-style games, and the side-missions keep distracting me from the story, lol. :p