• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

WarZ Review

Squizls

Reaction score
Hi, pause here.

If you do not know what warz is I will explain it.

WarZ is a Zombie, FPS, MMO Game. Please note this game is just for PC. And is in alot of development as it is only in alpha.

------------------------

The War Z is the world's first survival mmo Zombie Game. You may have played Zombie Games before - now it's time to live one.

This game is great with a few friends, if you can get a few buddy's to cover you while you loot a town.

Some I would rate the coop

8.3/10

The sound is quite good, and is needed so you can find where someone is/ or zombie. However still needs abit of work.

7/10

Combat/PVP

Depends, there is no punishment for killing others at the momment so most people will just shoot you on site. How ever it is fun to have a shootout and kill the other people and get more loot. However it does need some work as people will own you if you are not geared.

6/10

Combat/PVE

Most of the time you will want to kill zombies with a melee weapon Hammer, flashlight, etc To save ammo. It is quite broken with melee weapons if you dont aim in the right spot it can take you 4mins just to kill one at a time.

5.8/10

Overall

The game is in alpha so I am guessing their is a lot more things they will be fixing and adding so this game is only getting better.

I found myself having hours of fun with my friends. When you die however you will lose all your loot and not be able to play for 50mins.

The game has 3 memberships

lowest costing
$20

highest
$60

I feel like I have got my moneys worth.

My final rating would be

7.5/10

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
This is a very, very good review. Pretty much summed everything up and did a great job of it. Thinking of buying it now :p

Zahreah

Reaction score
Meh,
War z blows,
Its a cheap rip-off from day z to try get in on the money day z with make.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Oh, I've never played DayZ before so I thought it was from the same company -.-

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I've heard of DayZ but never of WarZ, I'll have to check it out. And nice review btw :)

Roach

Reaction score
It has practically gone already because of a video that a Youtuber made;
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/RtKAm3nzg6I[/video]

The game got removed from Steam because of this video, so it is worth a watch.