• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Wait, First Order isn't dead?

Tomboy

FO Admin
Reaction score
Yes, you heard that right. The First Order server is still alive and kicking. Through all the meetings, discussions, posts, and polls, we have FINALLY made a final decision (with the community that helped make this decision) for the one and only FO. You thought Occupation RP? HA! Everyone knows what happened to that with past servers. But, let's not discuss the past. The concept is really simple. Everyone in the past that had a rank or was in a battalion, is officially wiped. "Oh, so basically you're restarting like when you got the new server box before?" No. Battalions have been altered, and so has ranks. And guess what, no more regular Star Destroyer! Plus, there will be DONATION perks that are changing! More details will come when I know more, but stay tuned. I can't wait to see you guys hop on and give First Order another try with this MAJOR change!

Just a note : Do not comment to start an argument

alaughingchip

Reaction score
the fuck is it on life support?

Edit: only reason i said this was from the first line of the post. sounded like it was a hospital ICU situation

Last edited by a moderator:

Miles

Reaction score
I'm very excited, I've never been a fan of FO but I'll definitely will be hoping on to give if a shot. Best of luck to FO staff and GM's (and hey, if you ever need an experienced GM...:p).

Last edited by a moderator:

Wyvern_EN

Reaction score
whoa

COLORS

EXCLAMATION MARKS

CAPITALIZED LETTERS

IM IN

Blisk

Reaction score
I would like to check out how it is for sure once I get my internet back up. Honestly, I think this was the right way to go about bringing it back. Once you guys get the experience needed for GMs and enough to satisfy the player base, you'll do astronomically better than you think ya will.

Paladin$

Protto Virus Protection *Scam Artist*
Reaction score
Reminds me of something.

Truffle

Reaction score
1942 failed because a certain someone didn't give us enough time nor fixed a connection issue
wasntthesmoldickonethosothatsgood

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
1942 failed because a certain someone didn't give us enough time nor fixed a connection issue
wasntthesmoldickonethosothatsgood
And you forgot the Ddosings/Phil thing