• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

VOI! and everyone I'm Back ;)

Shawman

Reaction score
hello everyone i have been gone a long while do to school and things like that, but i think ill be back for a while and a special hello to Voi as it has been a very long time since i have talked to you or anyone else on here .

One more time ; IM BACK <3

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
It is great to have you on the forums once again, for anyone that doesn't know I knew Shawman around the same time that I first met Voi :D

Pluto

Reaction score
Welcome back buddy, You might not have met me since your return however. I am pluto, just another admin around here. Welcome back, im sure voi can handle your antics. Enjoy a bit of rep on the house.

Shawman

Reaction score
Thanks both of you guys. and im sure Voi can. and Thanks for the rep.

uchenna

Reaction score
Welcome back to the forums Shawman, have have only heard of you by your second account drizzy, but its good to have you around once again, enjoy your stay:)

Zahreah

Reaction score
Welcome back man. I always wondered where you dissapeared to. Again. He does this you see. Site gets set up, all of a sudden he goes missing. :)
Icri.

Fuzed

Reaction score
DistanceDesigns said:
Yes um 1 question....

Who Are You?
Read the post, dummy. Also read all replies to the thread.