• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Top Co-Op Games to Enjoy With Your Partner

abdullahgamez

Reaction score
Co-op gaming is a great way to spend quality time with your significant other while indulging in your love for video games. Whether you're working together to solve puzzles or competing against each other in a battle royale, playing games together can bring couples closer and create memories that last a lifetime.

Here are some of my favourite co-op games to play with my significant other:

1. Unravel Two: This platforming adventure game is perfect for a low-key and low-stakes night. You play as two anthropomorphic yarn creatures called Yarny's, and their strings are connected, requiring you and your partner to work together to navigate each level's puzzles.
  2. It Takes Two: This action-adventure platform game has a unique story that draws you in and keeps you entertained. You play as Cody and May, a couple planning their divorce, get trapped inside the bodies of their daughter's dolls. Together, you must navigate a big world and work to repair your relationship.
  3. A Way Out: This intense co-op adventure game is perfect for couples who enjoy action and suspense. You play as Leo and Vincent, two convicted prisoners, who must work together to break out of prison and take down the man responsible for their incarceration.
  4. Overcooked: This couch co-op cooking game is guaranteed to have you on the edge of your seat and laughing. You and your partner must work together to complete orders and navigate obstacles in the kitchen.
  5. Fortnite: This online third-person Battle Royale game is free to play, and the Duos game mode is perfect for couples. You and your partner will team up and compete against other teams to be the last ones standing.
These are just a few of my favourite co-op games to play with my significant other. What are your favorite co-op games? Leave them in the comments below!

Elite

Owner
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Great list! A Way Out is excellent. Fortnite is very creative and has held up pretty well considering.