• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Stellaris

Miles

Reaction score
Hey ya'll! If anyone owns Stellaris @Disco Turtle @Husk and myself are looking for people to play with! If you're interested find us on TS!

David

Reaction score
husk give me 40$ please
/me begs

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
We have to give @Matt sleeping pills at night so he can not be up all night playing this game... When he doesn't he starts to attack people and smashing his computer screen, he even gave @Miles a scar.

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
We have to give @Matt sleeping pills at night so he can not be up all night playing this game... When he doesn't he starts to attack people and smashing his computer screen, he even gave @Miles a scar.
Well 1... if I actually played with us u would know I am the first one to get off bc eats coast worst coast...2 shut up

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well 1... if I actually played with us u would know I am the first one to get off bc eats coast worst coast...2 shut up
Time for bed time, don't want you gettin cranky, don't want you to give anyone else a scar *slips sleeping pill into applesauce*