• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Sons of Anarchy

Sharon

Reaction score
Does anyone else here watch this show? I started watching it about a month ago on Netflix. I love it! I am almost done with Season 4. I know I am going to be so sad when it finally ends. I am trying to pace myself so that when I finally finish the episodes that are available on Netflix that the last season will also be on there. However, at this rate it looks like I may have to buy it on blu-ray. lol

Guardian

Reaction score
I enjoyed SoA. It was a great show. I was extremely skeptical but a coworker kept raving about it (one that I would least expect to like that type of show). So, I tried it, and ended up watching all of them up to the end in a matter of weeks. Just in time to catch the final season. :)

Icarus

Reaction score
I watched the first episode a couple of months ago but didn't really find myself enticed to watch the following episodes afterwards, but that would probably be because I was half asleep at the time and don't quite remember making it through to the end of the episode. :] I'll probably begin watching the show once I've finished catching up on Game of Thrones.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I know a few people who have gotten into this show but I couldn't for some reason.

Lawson.

Reaction score
I haven't watched the show but I've heard of it from some of my friends.