• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Simple Dare Arts Youtube Background

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Hey everyone, this is a simple looking Dare arts background for Youtube I made a little while back, please could you rate and also give some feedback? I know it is really plain but it is suppose to not be over done. Thank you.

k5663d.png

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Looking good however it would look even better if the background of the background wasn't so empty.

Zahreah

Reaction score
6/10
The logo looks pretty cool but the emptiness of the background and how simple the bar is behind it just ruins the whole thing.
I Know you said simple bg but sometimes, i can't help myself.
;)

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
The background is supposed to be empty as it's a Partner Background, normally Artists concentrate on the top part where the partner links are, I should of just took a screen shot of that part.

The bar, I didn't want to add too much because of the text losing it's visibility and I wanted the logo to be focused on the most so the bar behind just seemed like an image supporting the logo.

Anyway, thanks for the replies and feedback :) This is quite an old Background I created a long time ago.