• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Sharks in the new GTA!

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
gtareiner1.jpg

In Rockstar Games' newest batch of Grand Theft Auto V screenshots – a holiday gift to its community – San Andreas swimmers may have to be wary of shark attacks. And we're not talking about little makos here. That's a great white in the screenshot above. If this image tells a story, Rockstar may be striving for realism with the shark AI. In the real world, a shark is more likely to avoid a human than attack him. Maybe shark attacks will be somewhat rare?

Another screen shows a submarine, which I assume is Grand Theft Auto V's safest way to view the sea's majestic killers up close.

gtav_shot003122412_1280.jpg

Source

Anthony

Reaction score
I will say though everyone is getting excited because There is going to be Sharks in GTA know one seemed to care when they were in Far cry 3.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Anthony said:
I will say though everyone is getting excited because There is going to be Sharks in GTA know one seemed to care when they were in Far cry 3.

Yeah, The sharks probably won't have much affect on the game and sightings of them in the game will probably be rare.

Pulseeey

Reaction score
I'm only interested in the air craft and other types of transport.. the missions and multiplayer can suck my D

TheGod

Reaction score
GTA 5 is going to be BA
Personally, now i think FC3 is the best out right now!

Zahreah

Reaction score
I'm not that excited to be honest, the game isn't coming to pc despite a 100k+ petition so i'm stuck with the xbox's horrible graphics.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I'm sure it will come to PC at some stage, but like GTA IV, it will probably poorly coded for PC. I read somewhere on Rockstar that they are going to be making it for PC, but not until a while after the console releases,

Zahreah

Reaction score
Yeah.
It says that they are now "Currently considering to make a pc version" but it will just be a shit port from the xbox.

Twinkie Pinkie

Reaction score
That's really cool! I have to get GTA 5. Sadly, I recently got GTA 4 and about a week after found out about GTA 5 D:<

HyperActive

Reaction score
This seems pretty interesting, I don't own any GTA games on PC, but used to be a big fan on PlayStation, I got to hand it to them, they really improved from each GTA created.