• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Sex Tape Movie

Stealth

Reaction score
Have you guys seen the previews for the upcoming movie Sex Tape? I can't wait to see it. It looks hilarious. What are your thoughts on the movie based off of the previews?

Trailer:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJTct8eHKYE[/video]

Zahreah

Reaction score
RE: Sex Tape

I thought this was an entirely different type or post when I saw the title of latest threads.
No I haven't heard of it :)

Stealth

Reaction score

Voi said:
I thought this was an entirely different type or post when I saw the title of latest threads.

I will update the thread with the trailer. Also, I died a little at your thoughts of the thread before viewing it. :p

Zahreah

Reaction score

Stealth said:
Voi said:

I will update the thread with the trailer. Also, I died a little at your thoughts of the thread before viewing it. :p

Yeah the poster name didn't come up straight away so thought it may have been a new user so had no idea what I was going to see :)

Pulseeey

Reaction score

Oh.. well I came here with high expectations and was disappointed.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I changed the thread title so that it doesn't throw the guests or members off. Yeah I have seen the trailer for it before, seems like it will be funny.

Pluto

Reaction score
Voi said:

Voi really? XD That was probably the only reason you clicked on this thread huh?

Reverie

Reaction score
The movie looks like it will definitely make me laugh. But I love the guy actor. It looks like one of those comedy movies that will have a secret life/relationship tips. I hope the funniest parts aren't shown in the trailer and then the rest of the movie is just blah, I doubt that will be the case but I know that happens a lot o.o

Zahreah

Reaction score
Pluto said:
Voi said:

Voi really? XD That was probably the only reason you clicked on this thread huh?
Everyone loves a bit of sex. Amirite.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
Looks stupid, question now is, is it a funny stupid or just plain stupid movie.

Stealth

Reaction score
Demon_skeith said:
Looks stupid, question now is, is it a funny stupid or just plain stupid movie.

It is hilarious.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
I'll think about checking it out then, I need a good comedy after watching bad grandpa.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Demon_skeith said:
I'll think about checking it out then, I need a good comedy after watching bad grandpa.

Bad Grandpa was the shit!
Like literally, when he shits up the wall. Haha.