• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Retail listing reveals ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 2’ for Wii U, Nov. 20 release

Scion

Reaction score
35d75b3c13bba9498834fda052182bf5.jpg

Nintendo’s Wii U is scheduled to launch later this year with indicators currently pointing to a November 18 release in North America (i.e. my previous post), however, there is still much to learn about Nintendo’s new console – specifically price and launch games.

It now appears that Activision’s “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2” will find itself on Nintendo Wii U this November, close to the system's launch, if a retail listing is to be believed.

According to a new retail listing found on Monday, Accessingram.com, a distribution website for video games, lists the Nintendo Wii U version of "Black Ops 2" as set for a November 20 release at an asking price of $59.99.

As of this time, Activision has yet to announce “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2” for the Nintendo Wii U. With Nintendo hosting a Nintendo Wii U preview event on September 13 in New York City, one should expect the game to be officially announced and playable during the event.

Source

Nave

Reaction score
They should stick with family games for the Wii.

Scion

Reaction score
In some ways yes they should stick to the family image but at the same time I like to see Nintendo moving out of it's comfort zone, our of it's little bubble of E and E10+ and EC games