• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Report #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Xionix

Reaction score
Teamspeak Staff: Lady Xionix

Report 1
Date
: March 7th
Users/Staff Involved: Pocket

User Pocket was warned verbally twice to restrain himself from having nudity in his avatars and then warned for disrespect towards a teamspeak staff.

Report 2
Date
: March 7th
Users/Staff Involved: Matt

Supervisor Matt was racially inappropriate in a non 18+ Channel by saying a racial slur towards a teamspeak staff to mock their race.

Report 3

Date: March 7th
Users/Staff Involved: Joker, Tomboy, Truffle

User Tomboy created a post on the forums about a sexual harassment issue but in a joking manner. This resulted in the mocking of her by users changing their names to Colin G and directly going to her and possibly causing a scene. To prevent any harm from being done to her and any users who meant no harm I resulted in a Global Chat watch for such users. Joker and Truffle presented themselves as two of such users and were asked to change their names and desist from proceeding to mock her about it due to foreseen issues arising.

Report 4

Date: March 9th
Users/Staff Involved: Nexus, Aryan, Prophet, Salamander

A report was launched against users Aryan, Prophet and Salamander by Nexus for poke harassment. According to the trio they were "bored" and thought Nexus to be cool with a bit of provoke. However Nexus was busy and did not find it funny so after confronting them about it and gaining no response, reported the issue to me. It was cleared up as a simple mistake on the trios part that they intended no actual harassment to take place just a bit of fun and did not see when he had confronted them in their channel since one of them was afk and the other had him muted. A verbal warning was given to the three to not have this repeated and if it should within the week an instant 5-10 minute ban would be in order for any of the three.

Report 5

Date: March 11th
Users/Staff Involved: Pocket. Dash

User pocket was kicked and then banned after rejecting to remove his inappropriate avatars from him and his channel, changing his name from being inappropriate and verbally disrespecting a staff member. The ban doubled as a staff disrespect since the avatars were directed towards me having my name in them. My name may be gender generalized but a previous issue was defused by me when he tried to get user Dash in trouble with him being in no violation of any rules. Pocket could not get his was with me monitoring the channel so he sought out Gray who handled it and did not give him the gratification of landing Dash in trouble for "sexual harassment". The channel this took place in was Tomboy's channel which was name an 18+ channel before anything out of hand took place between the two.

Samll Reports

Date: March 9th
Aryan was kicked for micspam in a private channel stating in the rules that it is not allowed.
Murky was removed from 212th Channel Moderator by request from the higher up of the battalion.

Status
Not open for further replies.